Thursday, 10 January 2013

Hope your day is glorious

My OH bought me the Woodware Hedgerow stamp for Christmas and I thought it would be perfect for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge.


I used Versafine Olympia Green ink to stamp the image and sentiment onto white pearlescent card and then embossed them with clear embossing powder.  I trimmed the images and used a corner rounder punch on the top of the hedgerow stamp and the left edge of the sentiment.   The background paper and the papers for layering the image and sentiment are all from the same sheet of Magenta Autumn Leaves paper.  I used the Woodware Crafty Edger Ribbon Cassette on a scrap of dark green card and then layered a strip of the Magenta paper across the middle to cover the ribbon slots and to leave the picot edge.  The card was then assembled following the sketch.

Kath x

8 comments:

  1. You are right, great stamp for the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect Kath! Super stamp too :) Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a lovely trendy 70s vibe going on here Kath and it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Kath, this is beautiful! I love that image and the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card & great take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sentiment is so appropriate, because this is a "glorious" card! Very pretty colors, and I love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card. I have a very similar stamp, and you've inspired me to get it out and craft with it later.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete